Large Size - Sheepskin on the top front & underneath
Why you will love this
- Sheepskin is naturally soft and provides a comfortable and cushioning surface for your horse's back. It's known to be excellent for pressure dispersal helping to reduce pressure points and improve comfort.
- The natural fibres are breathable and moisture-wicking helping to keep your horse's back cool & comfortable
- The anatomic cut of the spine ensures the horse is comfortable along the spinal area and this allows for good connection between the horse and rider.
- The top seam is specially sewn so that it sits nicely under the saddle
- The spine free channel on the underside ensures no pressure against senstive areas on the horses back.
- The top front roll of the sheepskin is specially sewn to assist in keep in the saddle stable & the pad in position.
- The velcro used is specialiy choosen so that it sits flat under the riders leg and does not cause pressure points.
- The fabric used on the underside is a skin friendly wool blend, this is easy to wash and remove hair from.
Where is this made and by who?
EA Mattes has been specializing in sheepskin products since 1867 with workshops in Germany and Poland. Raw materials are sourced in Australia making for a special partnership and excellent quality product. Horses, their riders and all of nature are a genuine passion for Mattes and each equestrian piece is produced with the horses' comfort #1. Product personalisation, bespoke production and ensuring items are produced ethically and sustainably make the range second to none.